Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.824 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,154,630 (₨115,126) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)