Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 527.846 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 68,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,823,686 (₨120,913) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)