Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 566.634 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,704,403 (руб 55,952) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)