Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.643 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 173% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 182,821,915 (2,625,111 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)