Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.879 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 181% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 203,407,450 (2,716,489 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 200 (40 minutes ago)