Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 631.950 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,190,764 (₨101,576) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 135,600TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)