Cost of living comparison between Mysore, India and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 475.380 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 31% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,417,884 (₨85,022) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)