Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1308.486 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,286,568 (31,553₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)