Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.767 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,488,200 (4,800,294 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)