Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 573.443 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 72,982,915 (₨127,271) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)