Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 526.961 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 22% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,748,878 (₨107,691) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)