Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.932 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,319,792 (₨113,745) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)