Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 32420.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,408,365 ($2,357) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)