Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 84939.607 IRR / OMR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 47% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,154,917 (﷼ 1,297) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)