Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.511 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 157% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 188,559,581 (₨607,255) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (23 minutes ago)