Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 49389.690 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,373,469 (€2,214) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)