Cost of living comparison between Murcia, Spain and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 34578.062 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,897,951 (€1,703) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)