Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 75677.223 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 204% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 221,350,828 (€4,329) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)