Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 51131.990 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 120% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 138,246,819 (€2,704) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)