Cost of living comparison between Münster, Germany and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 34491.942 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,334,226 (€1,604) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)