Cost of living comparison between Munich, Germany and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 34498.489 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 88% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,433,174 (€2,129) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)