Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 38730.506 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 103% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 129,583,782 (€3,346) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)