Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,160 prices entered by 591 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 504.730 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,890,385 (₨77,052) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)