Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,649 prices entered by 608 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 486.363 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,346,930 (₨93,237) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)