Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 335.224 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,160,406 (₨209,294) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)