Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7273.683 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,536,645 (RM4,886) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)