Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7671.508 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,262,077 (RM7,464) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)