Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 37690.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 194% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 203,890,598 ($5,410) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)