Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 406.706 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,397,045 (Taka 118,998) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)