Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 402.689 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,196,534 (Taka 132,103) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (42 minutes ago)