Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.427 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 34% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,770,868 (3,079,191 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)