Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.219 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,338,083 (3,287,305 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)