Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.470 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,095,663 (1,787,250 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)