Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.887 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,542,859 (2,411,550 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)