Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.473 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,958,681 (2,395,026 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)