Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 9808.319 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,815,556 (R$ 8,851) in Mossoro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)