Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.752 IRR / KMF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,084,074 (1,101,913 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)