Cost of living in Montreal, Canada vs Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 630%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 100067.714 IRRX / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 440% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 349,165,986 (C$11,022) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valencia costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)