Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 35347.999 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 71% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,882,634 (€1,892) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)