Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 36398.648 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,320,238 (€3,196) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (37 minutes ago)