Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 70% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,501,290 (€1,936) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)