Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 40291.799 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 95% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 141,393,303 (€3,509) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)