Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 978 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1146.143 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 42% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,288,148 ($U72,668) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (6 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)