Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,258 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1149.045 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 42% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,775,725 ($U92,055) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)