Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2008.529 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,323,373 (Mex$ 34,515) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (34 minutes ago)