Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4999.840 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,602,053 ($b12,721) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)