Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4718.191 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,103,812 ($b11,255) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (27 minutes ago)