Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.830 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,727,613 (COL$3,483,563) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)