Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.733 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,583,928 (COL$5,589,550) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)