Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 258.490 IRR / JMD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 54% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,029,010 (J$445,003) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (36 minutes ago)