Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 254.365 IRR / JMD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,328,227 (J$182,133) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)