Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 35018.211 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,283,026 (€1,236) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 3 hours ago)