Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 36378.028 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,215,250 (€2,068) in Monsanto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (43 minutes ago)