Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 49446.435 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 169% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 182,664,355 (€3,694) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)