Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 352.555 IRR / LRD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 94% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,683,840 (268,564 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (44 minutes ago)