Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 289.932 IRR / LRD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 60% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,756,794 (413,051 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)