Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.066 IRR / LRD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 96% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,765,216 (374,623 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Wichita, Kansas costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)