Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 289.078 IRR / LRD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 55% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,418,057 (378,507 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)