Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6230.843 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 95% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 123,876,604 (19,881 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)