Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4908.793 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,097,871 (22,429 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)