Cost of living comparison between Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 4760.627 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 54% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,147,788 (18,936 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)