Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4835.620 IRR / TTD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,267,208 (22,803 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (about 1 hour ago)