Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.162 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 50% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,968,178 (Shilling238,496) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)