Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 315.095 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,646,765 (Shilling176,603) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (38 minutes ago)