Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.094 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,704,664 (Shilling266,496) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)