Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 318.168 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,265,917 (Shilling230,274) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)