Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 373.353 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,789,525 (Shilling245,852) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (26 minutes ago)