Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 312.282 IRR / KES *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 24% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,311,633 (Shilling193,132) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Curitiba costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)