Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.686 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 108,401,512 (₩3,778,881) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (22 minutes ago)