Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.085 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 142,657,528 (₩3,649,884) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)