Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1517%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.600 IRR / SOS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 432% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 364,832,937 (4,890,499 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)