Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1434%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 61.122 IRR / SOS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 1052% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 675,142,485 (11,045,877 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)