Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1309%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.488 IRR / SOS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 446% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 358,712,954 (6,029,989 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)