Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 291.964 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 138,281,707 (¥473,626) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)