Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 31317.303 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,615,047 (2,287 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)