Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 349.827 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 30% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,546,170 (₨230,246) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.19 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)