Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 335.452 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 29% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,392,446 (₨251,578) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Burlington, Vermont costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)