Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.005 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 44% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,204,148 (₨181,301) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)