Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10571.403 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 56% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,860,696 (RM10,392) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)