Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7317.838 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,788,676 (RM5,984) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)