Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8730.595 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,200,616 (RM11,362) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)