Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7671.508 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,000,440 (RM11,080) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)