Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9647.457 IRR / MYR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,346,808 (RM11,334) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)