Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 362.666 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,505,934 (180,623 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)