Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 9125.810 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,680,191 (5,006TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)