Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9244.596 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,386,549 (6,857TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)