Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 1116.354 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,050,412 ($U33,189) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (34 minutes ago)