Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1657.932 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,679,870 (47,457₴) in Melitopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)