Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1435.810 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,740,067 (50,661₴) in Melitopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (30 minutes ago)