Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1293.306 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,502,382 (39,822₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)