Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 38746.037 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,688,315 (€2,237) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (24 minutes ago)