Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3970.284 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,240,340 (17,692 Dirham) in Meknes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)