Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 631.950 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,322,590 (₨109,696) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)