Cost of living in Meerut, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 474.268 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meerut (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,736,288 (₨60,591) in Meerut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)