Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9131.052 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 92% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 141,257,383 (﷼ 15,470) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 3.500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Weifang costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)