Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.998 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,485,377 (COL$3,771,980) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)