Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.875 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,129,751 (COL$7,000,142) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gdańsk costs 82,590 zł (about 1 hour ago)