Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.625 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,000,049 (COL$6,769,058) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)