Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 899 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.156 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,565,643 (COL$5,070,543) in Medellín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)